Welcome to the wonderful world of Evelyn Ilene!!!
Born December 1, 2008 at 3:57 pm, 7 lbs 10 oz, 19.5 inches
Saturday, January 31, 2009
More singing!
For the past few weeks our morning routine starts with me going into Evie's room when I hear her wake up, saying good morning, giving her a kiss, and then turning on her mobile and moving her up where she can see it well while I open the curtains and set up a play area for us on the floor. While I'm busy getting things set up, Evie talks and sings along with her mobile. It makes me laugh because she sometimes does so very loudly....it's as if she's trying out all the sounds and volumes of those sounds that she can come up with...and maybe that's exactly what she's doing. In any case, I hope you enjoy the vocal stylings of miss Evelyn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment