Welcome to the wonderful world of Evelyn Ilene!!!

Born December 1, 2008 at 3:57 pm, 7 lbs 10 oz, 19.5 inches

Tuesday, January 20, 2009





Evie is now 7 weeks old, and look how big she is! She can already sit in her bumbo chair and has fun doing tummy time on her bear. Mostly she tries to eat the bear's head, but it's so cute. In the pictures with her bear, she's wearing a 3-6 month outfit...she's so long. Definitely did not get that height from me! She hasn't been weighed or measured since her 2 week well-baby check, and we're very curious to see where she'll be at when we go to her 2 month check-up in just over a week. If she keeps growing at this rate, she might get the height I always hoped for:) We'll see!

2 comments:

Greta Hanson said...

Such a doll! I love that first picture. SO CUTE! I gotta meet her soon before she is too big!!

Becca said...

OH goodness. She has changed so much already!!!! It looks like you guys are having lots of fun :) As you should be. Can't wait to see you all again.