Evie will be 5 weeks old tomorrow - I can't believe how quickly the time has gone! She's grown so much already and her li'l personality continues to emerge. Although she still spends a lot of time eating and sleeping, she's also becoming much more interactive and social. In these photos, we're trying out her bouncer and playing on her boppy pillow. I know I'm very biased, but isn't she just the cutest little girl? She's got my heart, as well as her dad's, that's for sure!
Welcome to the wonderful world of Evelyn Ilene!!!
Born December 1, 2008 at 3:57 pm, 7 lbs 10 oz, 19.5 inches
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Evie will be 5 weeks old tomorrow - I can't believe how quickly the time has gone! She's grown so much already and her li'l personality continues to emerge. Although she still spends a lot of time eating and sleeping, she's also becoming much more interactive and social. In these photos, we're trying out her bouncer and playing on her boppy pillow. I know I'm very biased, but isn't she just the cutest little girl? She's got my heart, as well as her dad's, that's for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She has changed so much already, guess that's what happens when you feed and water em eh?
Uncle Todd
Post a Comment