Welcome to the wonderful world of Evelyn Ilene!!!

Born December 1, 2008 at 3:57 pm, 7 lbs 10 oz, 19.5 inches

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day weekend

We had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend at the Schulz house. Luke took a three-day weekend, and we thoroughly enjoyed every minute. From working in the gardens, taking Oakley for a walk, going out for breakfast and checking out the farmer's market on the square, we had lots of fun! Evie especially liked all the extra time with her dad! And, she had a momentous event occur yesterday....she cut her first tooth!!! Yep, it's official, the li'l miss is the proud owner of a brand new bottom tooth! We were expecting to see teeth soon because she's been teething for weeks now, but I still couldn't believe it when I actually saw it. Yay, Evie!

Here are some cute pics from the weekend. Evie and I enjoying our backyard on Mother's Day:
And here's the li'l lady "helping" us with the front gardens:


4 comments:

Becca said...

Happy Mother's Trish. You both look beautiful :)
What a cute little girl.
Love the kissing video.

Anonymous said...

I finally got to work real early to check up on all the blogs. Evie is growing like a weed and is just beautiful. Glad to hear you had a great Mothers Day Weekend.
Love, Aunt Nancy

Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers Day Trish. She will be dating soon...
Uncle Todd

Greta Hanson said...

Happy belated Mother's Day! I hope Luke spoiled you! I am hoping to get down to Madison in the next two months for a visit with a bunch of people...with the Schulz family being at the top of the list. :)