Evie makes me laugh...I hope she makes you laugh too:)
Welcome to the wonderful world of Evelyn Ilene!!!
Born December 1, 2008 at 3:57 pm, 7 lbs 10 oz, 19.5 inches
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Tasty feet?
Since everything goes in her mouth, I knew it was only a matter of time before Evie decided to try out her feet. It's amazing how flexible babies are! Evie grabs her li'l legs and feet and manages to fold herself into a li'l pretzel almost every time we change her diaper these days. It's cute, but makes it very hard to get a new diaper on....which every parent knows is dangerous territory! Ha! Here's the li'l pretzel in action:
Mmmm, tasty feet:

Evie makes me laugh...I hope she makes you laugh too:)
Evie makes me laugh...I hope she makes you laugh too:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment