
I'm sorry to say that there won't be many new photos this week....poor li'l Evie is STILL sick. After three visits to the pediatrician, I think we've finally got it figured out and are on the right track now. The li'l miss has been on antibiotics since Monday afternoon and they appear to be working....YAY!! I understand the reasoning behind holding off on giving antibiotics, and am not the type of person who wants antibiotics for every cold, but it's hard to have a baby who has been sick for 10 days before the pediatrician goes down that road. By the time Evie started her antibiotics, she had a runny nose, clogged sinuses, labored breathing, a cough and an ear infection.....and so it really seems to me that it took too long to figure out that she had a bacterial infection and not a virus. I'm glad that she doesn't have RSV, but am sad she's had such a rough go of it for her first cold. She's still being a little trooper about the whole thing, but as you can see in this picture, she hasn't been feeling so great. Get well soon Evie!!!!
3 comments:
Get better, Evie!
Yay, better living thru modern chemestry. Good thing you married a pharacological genius.
Uncle Todd
Oh man...poor thing, that is a classic not feeling very well baby picture...Hope she gets better soon!!!
Reid
Post a Comment