Born December 1, 2008 at 3:57 pm, 7 lbs 10 oz, 19.5 inches
Monday, March 16, 2009
The great outdoors...
It finally feels like springtime! It was almost 60 degrees yesterday, so in addition to going on two walks, we also enjoyed a little time in our backyard yesterday. Here's Evie and Oakley:And here's Evie watching Oakley's ball roll by. Isn't her li'l sun hat cute?
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Trish - haven't visited the blog in a while but just got caught up. Glad to see little Evie is enjoying the great outdoors and I loved the post with her sitting in different chairs in your house. I want to see the rest of the pictures (if there are others)...hilarious!
Katie M. (sorry for anonymous post - didn't know how to register and didn't feel like figuring it out)
1 comment:
Hey Trish - haven't visited the blog in a while but just got caught up. Glad to see little Evie is enjoying the great outdoors and I loved the post with her sitting in different chairs in your house. I want to see the rest of the pictures (if there are others)...hilarious!
Katie M. (sorry for anonymous post - didn't know how to register and didn't feel like figuring it out)
Post a Comment