Since Evie likes to sit already and also likes to be constantly on the move when she's awake, we played a game I'm now calling "let's sit on all the chairs in the house." Evie seemed to enjoy it...I think we tried out about six chairs that day...isn't my life exciting? ;) In these pictures she's sitting in two chairs that we got from her great grandparents Richard and Ilene. Evie didn't get to meet either of them, so it's neat that she has a few things from them in her nursery. Grandpa Richard made the wooden teddy bear chair himself. In case you're wondering, I didn't pose Evie's arms in the picture of her sitting in that chair...she did that all by herself. Cracked me up! I also got quite a laugh out of the picture of her in Grandma Ilene's glider....big chair, little girl!
Welcome to the wonderful world of Evelyn Ilene!!!
Born December 1, 2008 at 3:57 pm, 7 lbs 10 oz, 19.5 inches
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment