

Here are a few pics of Evelyn's first Valentine's Day. We didn't do anything exciting, but her daddy did get her a very cute 1st Valentine's Day card. I was hoping to get pictures of her in an adorable "Be Mine" t-shirt and li'l red pants that she got as a V-day gift from Lori, but Evie managed to "blow out" her diaper and get her outfit all dirty before I was even able to get the camera. She's quick! Part of the joy of babies is that some days they go through more clothes than you could ever imagine in a single day...I think I changed her outfit 4 times yesterday! So, it's laundry day again today...just like yesterday, and the day before, and the one before that, and the one before that...you get the idea:)
2 comments:
Hi you guys!
Thanks for the adorable Valentine.
OOOH I don't miss the Blow Outs!
:) Sounds like you had a nice lazy day.
Keep lovin' that little girl. She sure is a doll.
Hi from Viroqua!
Thanks for the adorable photo card.
Enjoy it all, before you know it you will be home with only Luke doing 1/2 loads of laundry out of boredom. Doesn't seem possible right now but the years fly by.
Will be in Madison on the 26th for a haircut. Maybe we can meet for lunch. Love, Aunt Nancy
Post a Comment