Welcome to the wonderful world of Evelyn Ilene!!!

Born December 1, 2008 at 3:57 pm, 7 lbs 10 oz, 19.5 inches

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sand



During a hot afternoon last week, Ev and I went to the park to play at the "splash pad." Rather than a pool, it's an area with lots of fun shooting, spinning and spouting water. Evie enjoyed it last summer, but was afraid this time. She loves bath time and playing in her pool at home, but even when I held her, she didn't want to run through any part of the splash pad. It might partially be due to the coldness of the water. Instead of playing in the water and keeping cool in the nearly 90 degree weather, Evie decided it would be more fun to play in the volleyball pit. Sand!!! I'm not sure whose toys those are, but Evie sure did have fun digging a big hole with them. We filled it back up before we left, of course....not so much fun for the volleyball players:)

No comments: