Welcome to the wonderful world of Evelyn Ilene!!!

Born December 1, 2008 at 3:57 pm, 7 lbs 10 oz, 19.5 inches

Friday, August 7, 2009

Pretty as a picture

Here are some pictures of the li'l miss that were taken in celebration of her turning 8 months old. Babies change so quickly that I try to get some good shots of Evelyn each month. I love the faces Evie is making in many of these pictures - it's amazing how much of her personality shines through in a photograph. Here is her "Really, mom, another picture? " face:And her "Can I have that?" face:


And then a face that says, "did you want me to smile?":

"I'm making a break for it!":

"Can we be done now?":

"I'm still not sure if I like leaves...":

"This one is interesting":
And, finally, here's one of Evie's many "silly faces":

Hope you enjoyed the pictures of our li'l miss at 8 months!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: