Although the video is very shaky (I was trying to shoot while scooting backwards), I still thought it a worthwhile addition to the blog. It's a good representation of how quick Evie has become at crawling, and also shows how loudly she does it. I've been calling it the "bang-bang" crawl. Evie slaps her hands down when she crawls. So, despite her efforts to sneak up on Oakley and Kyan (her dog and cat), they always hear her coming way before she gets anywhere close. Lucky for her, though, they're sweet animals and always come back when called to let her pet them. This morning, Oakley even walked up randomly to give her a big wet kiss on the side of the head. It was very cute, but slobbery.... Hope you enjoy the video!
Welcome to the wonderful world of Evelyn Ilene!!!
Born December 1, 2008 at 3:57 pm, 7 lbs 10 oz, 19.5 inches
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment