This past weekend, we hit the road and headed to Jim and Lauren Lenio's wedding in Red Wing, Minnesota. It was Evie's first time going to a wedding, and boy did she have fun. On the way, we stopped through La Crosse and spent the night at Grandpa Tom's:

While her dad golfed with the rest of the wedding party, Evie and I checked out Red Wing and its many cute shops. Then, the li'l miss got to hang out with her Uncle Paul and Sara while her dad and I went to the rehearsal. Evie had so much fun with Paul and Sara:
While her dad golfed with the rest of the wedding party, Evie and I checked out Red Wing and its many cute shops. Then, the li'l miss got to hang out with her Uncle Paul and Sara while her dad and I went to the rehearsal. Evie had so much fun with Paul and Sara:
Before going to the wedding, we decided to see what Evelyn would think of the hotel's swimming pool. She loves the bath, but her reaction to the swimming pool was not much better than her reaction to the beach. She seemed a bit scared....or maybe just didn't know what to think:

No comments:
Post a Comment