We've had a lot of fun enjoying the nice weather this past week. Here's Evie playin' in the backyard on the alphabet mat her Grandpa Tom gave her and hangin' out in the front yard while mom waters the flowers. Evie's not so sure about the grass, and makes hilarious faces when it touches her legs, but thinks the play mat and all the bright colors in it are great!
And, here's Evie and her daddy catchin' some rays in the backyard:
Evie had tons of fun this past week, but, unfortunately, now has a double ear infection. She's quite the trooper, though, and was giggling at herself in the mirror at the pediatrician's office yesterday. I was amazed....I don't think there's any way I'd be laughing with a 102 degree fever! But, as you can see from the many pics we post, Evie tends to be a very smiley and happy baby. So, I guess it shouldn't surprise me that she can still find humor when battling a bad cold. Hopefully, the ability to find the good in any situation will stick with her as she grows up!


No comments:
Post a Comment