Welcome to the wonderful world of Evelyn Ilene!!!

Born December 1, 2008 at 3:57 pm, 7 lbs 10 oz, 19.5 inches

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

If Evelyn had any idea what a New Year's Resolution was, I imagine these might be on her list:

1) Try to remember that 4 and 5 go inbetween 3 and 6.

2) Figure out how to get mommy to give me chocolate milk more often.

3) Play with my friends every single day.

4) Convince mommy and daddy that jumping on the couch really is a good idea.

5) Figure out how to turn Oakley into a horse, or at least get him to give me a ride.

6) Get my very own cell phone - one that will actually call people whenever I want. I mean, who wouldn't want a call at 6:30 a.m. where I just sit quiet on my end waiting for them to talk?

7) Make all TV stations play Elmo's World whenever I want. I'm only asking for 15 minutes, people!

8) Learn how to put on and take off every pair of shoes and boots I own. This toes first to go on and heel first to come off business is so frustrating!

9) Make cookies with mommy and daddy every week.

10) Figure out how to make every day be Christmas. Tell me again why Santa only comes once a year?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great list. I have to take Evies side on #4. Of course she needs to take it to the next level and advance to the bed. It is much safer as there is more surface area.
Uncle Todd