We've been part of a play group for well over a year now. It's so much fun - a great way for both the li'l ones and moms to socialize. We're now in the second round of kids, with babies Max and Elliot joining us this this week along with their "older" siblings. Evie gets very excited when I tell her we're going to play group, or that her friends are coming over to her house. In response, I usually get a big smile, a giggle and an exclamation along the lines of "Friends! Fun!! 'MAZING!" I didn't realize how much I say "so" and "amazing" until Evie recently started saying both....a lot. Better that than some of the things I say a lot ;) This is the best shot I could get of the tots. Line 'em up kiddos!!!
Welcome to the wonderful world of Evelyn Ilene!!!
Born December 1, 2008 at 3:57 pm, 7 lbs 10 oz, 19.5 inches
Thursday, September 2, 2010
The Usual Suspects
We've been part of a play group for well over a year now. It's so much fun - a great way for both the li'l ones and moms to socialize. We're now in the second round of kids, with babies Max and Elliot joining us this this week along with their "older" siblings. Evie gets very excited when I tell her we're going to play group, or that her friends are coming over to her house. In response, I usually get a big smile, a giggle and an exclamation along the lines of "Friends! Fun!! 'MAZING!" I didn't realize how much I say "so" and "amazing" until Evie recently started saying both....a lot. Better that than some of the things I say a lot ;) This is the best shot I could get of the tots. Line 'em up kiddos!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment