Welcome to the wonderful world of Evelyn Ilene!!!

Born December 1, 2008 at 3:57 pm, 7 lbs 10 oz, 19.5 inches

Sunday, April 4, 2010

More Easter

A family pic on Easter afternoon:

Our friends Carrie, Adam and Brynn joined us for lunch today. At Evie's age, it seems that most kids still play more in parallel than together. At play groups, Evie is interested in the other "babies," and they are interested in her, but mostly play by themselves or with their moms. Awhile back, I noticed something different in the way Evie and Brynn reacted to each other. The two li'l gals truly are friends...they share toys, smiles, hugs and kisses. It's very cute and fun to watch:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I have been away tooo long...it was fun catching up on the photos. We finally got internet and a laptop at home so I can check in on a more regular basis. Evie is getting so big and is as adorable as ever. Looks like you had a great Easter. Maybe we can connect at the end of May. Love, Aunt Nancy