Welcome to the wonderful world of Evelyn Ilene!!!

Born December 1, 2008 at 3:57 pm, 7 lbs 10 oz, 19.5 inches

Thursday, April 16, 2009

I'm so cool, I've gotta wear shades

Here's a shot of Evie before we took a walk the other day - it was bright and sunny so she sported a cute pair of sunglasses to protect her eyes. It was all I could do not to laugh every time I looked at her:) So cute!

It's hard to believe that Evie is already 19 weeks old - that's a lot of weeks! And, she's come so far so quickly. These days, Evie can roll from back to tummy (in addition to tummy to back), she can hold herself up on her hands (not just her elbows) for tummy time, she can balance in a sitting position with her hands on her knees (until she decides that leaning all the way forward is more fun - that's her "usual" when we try to sit), she reaches for things that she wants (including people), she "talks" a lot, and she gives me "kisses" on the cheek. Her kisses are adorable, but wet....she holds my face in her hands and basically slobbers on my cheek while cooing. Despite being a bit messy, I'll take her kisses any day...she's such a sweetie:) Luke and I can't wait to see what the li'l miss will learn in the weeks and years to come. It's amazing how fun it is to watch babies, especially your own, learn new things and develop into their own little person!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the glam shot to start the hollywood scene. Does Oscar Meyer still do the kids singing commercials?
Uncle Todd